CAD/CAM/CNC Software - Fab-Cut® Systems Inc."Custom Fabricated CNC Plasma Cutting Systems To Meet Your Everyday Needs"
Going from CAD to CAM to CNC has never been easier. With improved nesting features like multi-sheet and external file management, FlashCut V8.0 CAD/CAM/CNC is more powerful than ever. We now have two packages to choose from. V8.0 standard makes it easy to draw apart or import it from DXF or an image and then turn it into a tool path with intelligently placed lead-ins and the perfect kerf compensation. V8.0 Pro adds many features such as shape library, true shape nesting, multi-sheet nesting, multi-layer color import, auto-fix tool, advanced lead-in manipulation, rip cutting, and many more features for a fraction of the cost that you normally see included in a $10,000 software program. We also have advanced features such as direct communication with a Hypertherm® plasma and laser pointer support that are available a-la-carte. The Features tab is a complete list of features.
EXCLUSIVE PLASMA SOLUTION
FlashCut CNC New Version 8.0 CAD/CAM for plasma is now available and it is more powerful than ever. We now have the standard version and the Pro version which has many more usable features like a shape library, text wrapping, tabbing tool, and enhanced nesting just to name a few. Fully integrated with FlashCut’s controller and software, data transfer from CAD to CAM to CNC is automatic and simple.
New features include:
- Simple yet powerful CAD for drawing any 2-D shape.
- CAM with automatic generation of lead-ins and lead-outs
- Cut Wizard sets precise feed rates, cut heights, and kerf based on material and thickness
- Automatic kerf compensation
- Simple import of pictures and drawings
- True shape nesting of multiple parts
- One-click brings tool path to CNC Controller
- Designed to work with plasma, router, plate scriber, oxy/fuel, and HVAC liner insulation cutting.
- CAD/CAM/CNC Software
- Flashcut CAD/CAM/CNC Software
Flashcut CAD/CAM/CNC Software
It has all the tools, including basic shapes, splines, free-form lines, chamfers, fillets, etc. enabling you to draw precise engineering drawings that are ready to cut immediately.
The True Shape Nesting quickly arranges multiple copies of one or more shapes in a manner that minimizes material usage. It is like playing Tetris with your parts.
There is no need to be an expert on adding lead-in and lead-outs to all your individual part features. The CAM software will automatically place them in optimal spots using strategies you define including the size, angle, line vs. arc, and overburn amount. If you want to make any changes to what was auto generated, you can easily edit the strategy or placement of each lead with one simple tool.
FlashCut CNC has worked to integrate its plasma cut charts into the software for Hypertherm and Thermal Dynamics systems. All you need to do is choose the material and thickness that you are cutting and the torch nozzle that you are using and FlashCut will automatically load the recommended feed rate, kerf compensation, and cut height for the cleanest, most accurate part possible.
You can adjust the size of the sheet metal that you are using as your workpiece in one easy step. The correct workpiece size is paramount to correct part placement and accurate grid and true-shape nesting.
The Shape Library will allow you to make typical everyday parts like gaskets, flanges, covers, etc. in an instant. Each shape can be tailored to your needs using our simple menus. Any part generated from the Shape Library can be further edited using our drawing tools.
Easily zoom in your parts, workpiece or any feature with our pan and zoom tools
You can view or hide the direction of each cut, the width of the cut, the tool path, and the part in one easy to use toolbar.
Go from Drawing to Toolpath to Cutting all in one integrated program
- FlashCut Cad’s intuitive user interface makes it simple to draw any 2D shape
- Create lines/polylines/circles/ellipses/splines
- Make modifications with scale/trim/extend/rotate/offset/fillet/chamfer/mirror
- Advanced snapping support (endpoint, midpoints, etc)
- Simple import of any 2D drawing
- Convert any bitmap image to a toolpath (outline or centerline)
- FlashCut CAM creates toolpaths instantly
FlashCut CAM generates any 2D or 2.5 D toolpath for Plasma, Routing or Oxy/Fuel cutting
- Automatic generation of lead-ins and lead-outs
- Automatic generation of fixturing tabs
- Automatic kerf compensation
- Support for pockets, profiles, and islands
- Simple import of DXF files
- Sheet management including indexing large sheets on a small table and multiple sheets per job
- Grid nesting
- True shape nesting
Sample Flashcut CAD/CAM/CNC Software
FlashCut CNC Version 8.0 Features
Simple, easiest to learn in the industry, and reliable. These are the reasons why we decided to choose FlashCutCNC as our key supplier. The software is available in either the standard version or in the Pro version which has many more enhanced features to work with.
Computer Minimum Specs:
Lenovo 20NB001PUS Thinkpad E590 Core I3 8145U 2.1 GHz Dual Core, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD Drive, No DVDRW Drive, 15.6″ LED 1366 x 768 HD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 3 Cell Battery up to 11 Hours, 4.67lbs, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Check out the different options that both versions offer by downloading the FC Version 8.0 features .pdf below.
FlashCut CNC vs Mach Operating System
When you are looking into investing in a new CNC plasma table, its important that you understand the difference between the operating software that you will be considering. Please download the FlashCut CNC vs Mach below to better understand why we at Fab-Cut® Systems have chosen the FlashCutCNC platform.® Systems have chosen the FlashcutCNC platform.
Increase productivity, reduce cut time, and prevent torch crashes by automatically adjusting leads and cut sequences to prevent torch crashes with the material.
Smart360™ Hole Cutting Technology for Air and Hi-Def Plasma
FlashCut’s exclusive Smart360™ Hole Cutting Technology produces excellent quality holes and cut-outs:
- Works with all plasma systems cutting mild steel including air plasmas and high definition plasmas
- Auto-recognition of small holes utilizes lower feed rates and temporarily turns off THC to prevent diving
- Auto-calculation of kerf vs. federate creates high accuracy holes
- Early torch turn-off prevents extraneous marks at the end of hole
- Line-arc lead-in reduces mark at beginning of hole and ensures a uniform feed rate along the entire cut-out
- Can be used to increase the accuracy of small cut-outs in addition to round holes
Contact Fab-Cut® Systems Now!
Fab-Cut® Systems Inc manufactures; The Fab-Cut® CNC plasma cutting table to meet the needs of our large variety of customers. Fab-Cut can provide CNC Plasma cutting tables for most welding, machining, fabrication, agricultural, HVAC, equipment, router, pipe, sheet metal, body & cabinet shops.