CAD/CAM/CNC Software - Fab-Cut Systems Inc."Custom Fabricated CNC Plasma Cutting Systems To Meet Your Everyday Needs"
EXCLUSIVE PLASMA SOLUTION.
FlashCut CNC New Version 7.0 CAD/CAM for plasma is now available and it is more powerful than ever. We now have the standard version and the Pro version which has many more usable features like a shape library, text wrapping, tabbing tool, and enhanced nesting just to name a few. Fully integrated with FlashCut’s controller and software, data transfer from CAD to CAM to CNC is automatic and simple.
New features include:
- Simple yet powerful CAD for drawing any 2-D shape.
- CAM with automatic generation of lead ins and lead outs
- Cut Wizard sets precise feed rates, cut heights and kerf based on material and thickness
- Automatic kerf compensation
- Simple import of pictures and drawings
- True shape nesting of multiple parts
- One click brings tool path to CNC Controller
- Designed to work with plasma, router, plate scriber, oxy/fuel, and HVAC liner insulation cutting.
Flashcut CAD/CAM/CNC Software
The True Shape Nesting quickly arranges multiple copies of one or more shapes in a manner that minimizes material usage. It is like playing Tetris with your parts.
There is no need to be an expert on adding lead-in and lead-outs to all of your individual part features. The CAM software will automatically place them in optimal spots using strategies you define including the size, angle, line vs. arc, and overburn amount. If you want to make any changes to what was auto-generated, you have the ability to easily edit the strategy or placement of each lead with one simple tool.
FalshCut CNC has worked to integrate their plasma cut charts into the software for Hypertherm and Thermal Dynamics systems. All you need to do is choose the material and thickness that you are cutting and the torch nozzle that you are using and FlashCut will automatically load the recommended feedrate, kerf compensation, and cut height for the cleanest, most accurate part possible.
You can adjust the size of the sheet metal that you are using as your workpiece in one easy step. The correct workpiece size is paramount to correct part placement and accurate grid and true-shape nesting.
The Shape Library will allow you to make typical everyday parts like gaskets, flanges, covers, etc. in an instant. Each shape can be tailored to your needs using our simple menus. Any part generated from the Shape Library can be further edited using our drawing tools.
Easily zoom in your parts, workpiece or any feature with our pan and zoom tools
You can view or hide the direction of each cut, the width of the cut, the tool path and the part in one easy to use toolbar.
- FlashCut Cad’s intuitive user interface makes it simple to draw any 2D shape
- Creat lines/polylines/circles/ellipses/splines
- Make modifications with scale/trim/extend/rotate/offset/fillet/chamfer/mirror
- Advanced snapping support (endpoint, midpoints, etc)
- Simple import of any 2D drawing
- Convert any bitmap image to a toolpath (outline or centerline)
FlashCut CAM creates toolpaths instantly
- FlashCut CAM generates any 2D or 2.5 D toolpath for Plasma, Routing or Oxy/Fuel cutting
- Automatic generation of lead-ins and lead-outs
- Automatic generation of fixturing tabs
- Automatic kerf compensation
- Support for pockets, profiles and islands
- Simple import of DXF files
- Sheet management including indexing large sheets on a small table and multiple sheets per job
- Grid nesting
- True shape nesting
Sample Flashcut CAD/CAM/CNC Software
Flashcut CNC Version 7.0 Features
We have decided to choose FlashcutCNC as our key supplier because it is the simplist and easiest to learn package that we have found in the industry. The software is available in either the standard version or in the Pro version which has many more enhanced features to work with. Check out the different options that both versions offer by downloading the FC Ver 7 Features .pdf below.
Flashcut CNC vs Mach Operating System
When you are looking into investing into a new CNC plasma table, it is important that you understand the difference between the operating software that you will be considering. Please download the Flashcut CNC vs Mach below to better understand why we at Fab-Cut Systems have chosen the FlashcutCNC platform.
Contact Fab-Cut Systems Now!
Fab-Cut Systems Inc manufactures; The Fab-Cut CNC plasma cutting table to meet the needs of our large variety of customers. Fab-Cut can provide CNC Plasma cutting tables for most welding, machining, fabrication, agricultural, HVAC, equipment, router, pipe, sheet metal, body & cabinet shops