Hypertherm ProNest® 2021 LTCAD/CAM nesting software
- Ease of use
Incredibly easy to learn and use, with intuitive screens, and a wide variety of helpful features.
- Built-in design tools
Import CAD files, artwork, and signs, or create your own designs using powerful built-in tools.
- Better part quality
Hypertherm’s built-in expertise means the best possible cutting parameters are applied for each job’s unique needs, resulting in sharper corners, cleaner edges, and improved hole quality.
- Automatic nesting
Nest jobs even more quickly and efficiently using intelligent auto nesting strategies.
- Increased productivity
Modules like Common Line Cutting or Chain and Bridge Cutting can increase efficiency, and reduce cutting time and consumable wear.
- Unlimited technical support
Unlimited access to technical support, training, and software updates is included with your purchase.
Standard Feature Highlights
• All major brands/manufacturers/models
Part design and development
• Integrated 2D CAD program to create and edit CAD files
• Variable Shape Parts feature to develop common parts from
CAD/CAM import and conversion
• Import CAD files (industry-standard file formats)
• Import PDF
• Raster to vector converts static images to CAD
• Automatic CAD file correction and error notification
• Automatic spline/ellipse smoothing and reduction
• Separate multiple parts from a single CAD file
• Automatic mapping of CAD layers to processes (cut, mark)
• Material database (with grade and gauge)
• Custom remnant creation (define irregular shapes for nesting)
• Grain constraint
• Safe zones for plate clamping applications
• Multi-head cutting
SureCut™ technology and built-in process expertise
• Material type, thickness, grade and class-based process
– Separations for part, plate, and pierce spacing
– Kerf compensation and feedrate
– lead-in/out style optimized for part geometry and quality
– Cutting techniques
– Disable automatic height control based on part geometry
– Pre-heat timing for oxyfuel
• Cut sequencing – automatic or manual
• Pre-pierce and edge pierce
Interactive manual nesting
• Group parts into clusters for nesting
• Color parts according to part property
• Drag, drop, and bump, and auto-bump parts on the nest
• Move, mirror, and drag to rotate parts
• Prohibit / permit nesting inside of a part
• Part interference detection
• Edit lead-in/out position and properties within the nest
• Animated cutting sequence simulation
• Control cut direction and cut sequencing on part-by-part
• Plate cropping
• Management and shop reports
• Export reports directly to PDF, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV,
• User-defined machine and labor production
• Automatic calculation of part production costs
and part/nest utilization
• Post-processor with NC output
• DXF output
Supports detailed metal art and sign making.
Contact Fab-Cut® Systems Now!
Fab-Cut® Systems Inc manufactures; The Fab-Cut® CNC plasma cutting table to meet the needs of our large variety of customers. Fab-Cut can provide CNC Plasma cutting tables for most welding, machining, fabrication, agricultural, HVAC, equipment, router, pipe, sheet metal, body & cabinet shops.