Cutmaster Series Air Plasma - Fab-Cut® Systems Inc."Custom Fabricated CNC Plasma Cutting Systems To Meet Your Everyday Needs"
A-SERIES Air Plasma
- A powerful 80% Duty Cycle to handle all-day production cutting in the toughest environments
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application
- Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
- CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering “Start/Stop”, and “OK to MOVE” signals
- Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
- Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications
- Marking capabilities – Ideal for marking plates with part identifications numbers or welding lines. Argon or air can be used depending on application
- Ohmic sensing through the tip – No need anymore for ohmic clips and wires. Especially on thinner material exposed tips can be used for better cut quality.
- Full featured CNC interface – No need anymore for separate voltage divider board for ohmic sensing. Thermal Dynamics iCNC Performance or similar OEM CNC can be connected directly
Contact Fab-Cut® Systems Now!
Fab-Cut® Systems Inc manufactures; The Fab-Cut® CNC plasma cutting table to meet the needs of our large variety of customers. Fab-Cut can provide CNC Plasma cutting tables for most welding, machining, fabrication, agricultural, HVAC, equipment, router, pipe, sheet metal, body & cabinet shops